Brands is Germany’s biggest licensing agency for media brands.
SCHÖNER WOHNEN, GALA, BRIGITTE, GEO, STERN, BARBARA, LANDLUST, ELTERN, CHEFKOCH, CAPITAL, ESSEN & TRINKEN – Gruner + Jahr is the home of strong and well-known brands and at the same time innovation driver in new segments. Together with selected licensing partners Brands – Licensing by G+J develops product worlds and services around the portfolio of our strong brands.
Thus high quality furniture lines and wall paints (SCHÖNER WOHNEN), kitchen aids (CHEFKOCH, BEEF!), food items (BRIGITTE), books and calendars (GEO), fashion collections and bags (GALA, BRIGITTE), luggage and wallpaper (BARBARA), games and toys (GEOlino, ELTERN), in-house travel offers (among others STERN, BRIGITTE, GALA, GEO) and many other products are developed.
Our license partners know how to successfully develop, produce and distribute products. We know the people for whom the products are made for and know how to reach them. And we have the brands they trust. Our success is based on the combination of our strengths.
You profit specifically regarding the G+J license products from:
- Strong brands: Our brands are market leaders in their segment. They create an emotional added value for your products and give customers orientation.
- Attractive target groups: The readers of our titles are above averagely educated and have a high income.
- Our competence: We know the needs and wishes of our target groups. Our editors and market researchers conduct research on a daily basis for this purpose. And our category managers know the sectors and requirements of the markets.
- Communicative power: We offer the know-how and market power of Germany's largest advertising platform under the umbrella of Bertelsmann. The Ad Alliance bundles media reach in every conceivable target group - online, social media, print and TV.
- Sustainability: We rely on sustainable, cooperative success.
This is how we make products from stories and stories from products - and create individual, high quality and sustainable cooperations between manufacturers and media brands. Have we aroused your curiosity? We look forward to hearing from you.