You can find press releases about G+J, its media, its brands and their makers here.
Hamburg, 28 March 2012
- Operating EBIT above pre-crisis level
- Annual net income at the same high level of the previous year
- High profitability with a double-digit return on sales
- Sale of Prinovis in autumn 2011
- Investments in India and in digital transformation
- High level of profit participation – employees participate in corporate success
Hamburg, March 29, 2012
Gruner + Jahr looks back on a good fiscal 2011: G+J recorded a slight, mainly organic growth in revenues in the period under review, with the operating result remaining high and above the level of the pre-crisis years.
Hamburg, 27 November 2011
Gruner + Jahr Germany will restructure the organisation of its publishing groups as of 1 February 2012.
Hamburg, 01 April 2009
Gruner + Jahr, Europe's biggest magazine publisher and the highestrevenue publishing house in Germany, defended its market position in 2008.
Hamburg, 19 March 2008
tion as market-leading magazine publisher in Europe / Brand business sets new records in turnover and profit / International expansionist course successfully continued / "Expand your Brand" program on track / PRINOVIS holding negatively impacts the bottom line Gruner + Jahr, Europe's biggest magazine publisher and Germany's highestturnover publisher, systematically continued its brand expansion strategy in the 2007 financial year, underscoring its leading position in a market environment that remains fiercely competitive.